Michael W. Fox, DSc, PhD, BVet Med, MRCVS
- CVA Advisor on bioethics
- Dr Fox is a veterinarian, best-selling author, and Senior
Scholar for Bioethics for the Humane Society of the United States.
His recent books include: Eating with Conscience: The Bioethics of
Food (New Sage Press, 1997), Bringing Life to Ethics: Global
Bioethics for a Humane Society (State University of New York
Press, 2000), and Beyond Evolution: The Genetically Altered Future
of Plants, Animals, the Earth ... and Humans (The Lyons Press,
John B. (Jay) McDaniel, PhD
- Author, Of God and Pelicans
- Director, The Marshall T. Steel Center for the Study of
Religion and Philosophy
- Professor of Religious Studies, Hendrix College.
Holly Roberts, M.D.
- CVA Advisor on Christian saints
- author, Vegetarian Christian Saints
Richard H. Schwartz, PhD
- CVA Advisor on Hebrew Scriptures
- Author, Judaism and Vegetarianism and Judaism and
Rt. Revd. Michael W. Shaw M.Div.
- CVA Advisor on Asian Religions
- Bishop for Community Catholic Church of Canada
- St.. Francis of Assisi Parish Mission