Super Moist Chocolate Cake
Makes: 1 9x9 cake,
Preparation time: 15 minutes,
Cooking time: 30 minutes
1.5 cups of all purpose flour (can substitute with whole wheat
3 tablespoons of sifted good quality cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup white or brown sugar
0.5 teaspoon salt (optional)
5 tablespoons canola oil (can substitute with any veg. oil or
even olive oil)
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup cold water
- Put your flour into mixing bowl, add cocoa, baking soda, vegan
sugar and salt and mix well.
- Make three deep holes in the dry mixture. Into one, pour the
oil, into the next, pour the vinegar into the next, pour the
- Pour the water into the bowl, over all of this--- making a
great big mess.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until there aren't any
more lumps and pour into a 9 inch by 9 inch baking pan, two inches
deep, it doesn't even have to be greased.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about half an hour, test
with a fork.
Your question and comments are welcome